DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY AND FISHERIES
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Middelburg, Eastern Cape (GADI)
R152 862 per year
- Implement the outcomes of the recruitment and selection processes and adjustments to employee’s rank and salary positions where applicable.
- Administer probationary appointments and EPDMS reports as well as corresponding transactions and allowances.
- Implement transactions on the PERSAL System and for the maintenance of information and statistics.
- Attend to enquiries and render human resources administrative advice.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Experience related to a human resources and/or administrative environment(s).
- Working knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service and other relevant Human Resources prescripts/policies.
- Computer literacy in MS Office and able to capture data as well as operate a computer.
- Good communication (written and verbal), problem-solving, interpersonal as well as planning and organising skills.
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- Willingness to travel to clients in outside offices.
*How to Apply:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 086 762 2894
Ms. M.C. Green, ☎ Tel no: (049) 802 6640
23 June 2017
In terms of the departmental employment equity target, priority will be given to African males and African females and people with disabilities.