DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND LAND REFORM
SENIOR LAUNDRY SUPERVISOR
Free State (Thabanchu)
Temporary/(1 year contract)
R166 206 per year, Level 04
- Ensure the laundry room is clean and tidy.
- Ensure all curtains and linen is cleaned regularly.
- Comply with college Health and Safety procedures.
- Report faults and failures of electrical appliances.
- Ensure safety and secure storage of laundry services.
- Grade 12 certificate. 2 or more years in housekeeping/laundry environment.
- Knowledge in housekeeping practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of safe lifting and handling of equipment.
- Ability to use commercial laundry equipment.
- Sewing skills, excellent time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good standard of personal presentation.
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure as well as the willingness to work irregular hours.
- Computer literacy.
- High level of reliability and communication skills (written/verbal).
*How to Apply:
The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform has launched the Erecruitment web site were applicants apply for a post on line. Applications must be submitted by following the link to apply for the post above http://drdlr.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse.aspx
Applications must be submitted by following the link to apply for the post above http://drdlr.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse.aspx
28 April 2017 at 16:00