DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
SENIOR LIBRARY ASSISTANT
Directorate: Labor Market Information and Statistics, Head Office
R142 461 per year
- Render and provide information services in a wide range of Library matters to DoL staff.
- Render administrative functions in the Library.
- Organize the Library collections.
- Manage Library and information resources.
- Three years qualification in Library Studies or Archival Studies or Record Management.
- Zero to One year experience.
- Departmental Policies and procedures
- General knowledge of the Public Services,
- General knowledge of the public service regulations
- Management and budgeting
- Training and development
- Labour Relations Act
- Skills Development Act
- Problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Negotiation Interpersonal Relations
- Decision making
- Computer literacy
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Human Resources Management: Private Bag X 117, Pretoria, 0001 Or hand deliver at 215 Francis Baard Street.
Ms E Nonyane
☎ Tel: (012) 309 4623
30 May 2016 at 16:00