DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
SENIOR REGISTRY CLERK
R158 985 per year
- Manage daily mail, courier services and newspaper administration.
- Allocate file reference numbers.
- Maintain and administer files.
- Scan (digitise) vital records.
- Manage venue bookings.
- Provide registry counter services and control access.
- Provide services for the centralization of departmental records.
- Dispose of records.
- A senior certificate/NQF level 4 or equivalent.
- Training in records management and archiving will serve as an advantage.
- At least three years’ working experience in registry or administration-related work.
- Knowledge of records management, registry procedures and filing systems.
- Familiarity with the work done by the Department.
- Good interpersonal, organisational, planning, thinking and analytical skills.
- Above average computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under pressure, with a variety of people and in teams.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to take the initiative.
*How to Apply:
Private Bag X894, Pretoria, 0001, or handdeliver them to the Department at Building 53, CSIR Campus, Meiring Naudé Road, Brummeria
Ms Dolly Masuku
☎ Tel: (012) 843 6692
4 December 2015