DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY
Senior State Accountant
ODG /CFO 005
R185 958.00 per year (excluding benefits) (Level 8)
- Compiling of monthly
- Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements inclusive of related annual report inputs
- Verification of general ledger accounts
- Mini audits on financial statements inputs
- People management and development and Exercising document control
- National Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3 years’ experience in a financial environment.
Key requirements: Experience in financial reporting, experience in compiling financial statements, computer literacy in terms of MS software, such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, Group wise and MS Project, Extensive knowledge of the PFMA and the Treasury Regulations, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and good interpersonal skills.
*How to Apply:
The Department of Trade and Industry, Private Bag x84, Pretoria, 0001, hand-delivery to the dti Campus, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukue Street, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
☎ Tel: 012 394 1809
19 October 2015
In terms of the dti’s EE requirements: preference will be given to African/Colored/ White male candidates and persons with disabilities.