DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
Provincial Office: Free State
R226 611 per year
- Collect information on incident scene for Provincial Office.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to gather information to avoid losses and investigate losses of fleet assets in the Province.
- Provide vehicle maintenance support to ensure that all vehicles in the Department are in good condition.
- Disseminate information to the relevant stakeholder e.g. newly developed policies, new prescripts pertaining transport etc.
- Three year relevant tertiary qualification in Transport/Fleet Management.
- Two (2) years functional experience in Transport Environment.
- A valid driver’s licence.
Public Service Financial Management, Departmental policies and procudures, Motor Mechanics background, Transport prescriptions, Vehicle inspection
Fix minor problems on vehicles, Computer literacy, Presentation, Innovative, Analytical, Communication( Verbal and written).
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations, PO Box 522, Bloemfontein, 9300 or hand deliver at Laboria House, 43 Charlotte Maxeke Street, Bloemfontein, 9301.
FOR ATTENTION : Human Resources Management, Bloemfontein.
Mr NA Lekgema, ☎ Tel no: (051) 5056 3877
03 July 2017 at 16:00