DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
SA National Defence College, Thaba Tshwane
R110 739 per year, Level 4
To handle all typing in the unit:
- Type letters from manuscripts with a computer.
- Receive and transmit messages.
- Check typing and correct if necessary.
- A minimum of NQF Grade 10 (Grade 12 Preferable).
- Two to three (2-4) years’ experience as a Typist will be an advantage.
Special requirements (skills needed):
- Computer literate (Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving ability and effective communication (Written and Verbal)
*How to Apply:
Department of Defence, Personnel Service School, Private Bag X1021, Thaba Tshwane, 0143
Maj M.E. Goqwana
Tel: (012) 674 6519.
02 October 2015