DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Steve Biko Academic Hospital
R152 862 per year plus benefits
- Manage and organize the functions of the division.
- This include telephone calls, patient enquiries, filing and record keeping, visitors, correspondence, patient reports, duty rosters, statistics.
- Educational duties are liaison with departments in the Faculty of Health Science, obtain literature and do searches at the library, prepare lecture material in a PowerPoint presentation, organize examinations, support the Head of Division’s educational tasks at interuniversity and College of Medicine level.
- The incumbent must have grade 12 and completed a diploma or degree courses relevant to secretarial work.
- A diploma or a degree in secretarial /or administrative work would be an advantage.
- The incumbent must have experience in working as a secretary or administrator in clinical academic environment with joint Provincial and University responsibilities.
- Computer literacy in Ms.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Ms.
- Must be fully bilingual.
- Must have secretarial experience, working more than five years, be able to prioritize duties, work independently and willing to work after hours when required.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted with a Z83 form, certified copies of ID and certificate of qualifications to Steve Biko Academic Hospital, Private Bag x 169, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to Cnr Malherbe & Steve Biko Road, Main Entrance at Level 3.
Prof. T Mokoena
☎ Tel no: (012) 354 2099
08 September 2017
Steve Biko Academic Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity and redress. Candidates whose appointment will promote representivity in terms of race, disability and gender will receive preference.