DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
SERVICE DESK AGENT
Chief Directorate: Information Communication Technology, Head Office
R183 558 per year
- Log incidents on IT Service Management (ITSM) system from incoming calls and emails.
- Ensure that all related documentation is attached to the logged incidents and requests.
- Manage call assigning and escalation.
- Follow up and update all user and engineer activity on the logged calls where applicable.
- Grade 12 and A+ or N+.
- One year experience in a Call Centre / Service Desk environment.
- Strong comprehension of English Language
- Microsoft Applications literate
- Processes and procedures
- Service Desk environment
- Strong communication to provide high-quality customer service
- The ability to listen and ask relevant questions
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Fluent English
- Telephone Etiquette
- IT Skills
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Human Resources Management: Private Bag X117, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver at 215 Francis Baard Street FOR ATTENTION : Sub-directorate: Human Resources Operations, Head Office.
Ms R Mudau, ☎ Tel no: (012) 657 7505
29 May 2017 at 16:00