INDEPENDENT POLICE INVESTIGATIVE DIRECTORATE
SPECIAL PROGRAMMES OFFICER
National Office, Pretoria
R196 278 per year, Level 7 .The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Organize workshops to promote women empowerment and gender equality in the public service.
- Facilitate diversity management reports.
- Coordinate transformation and gender mainstreaming programmes and activities within the department which includes that the department observes the key calendar activities such as Women, Disability, Children and Youth development month, etc.
- Coordinate the development of Gender, Disability, Youth and Children Policies.
- Represent the department at appropriate sector transformation for Gender, Disability, Youth and Children development committees.
- 3 year B degree/National Diploma in Social Science or equivalent qualification with 3 years’ experience in Gender, Disability, youth and children environment.
- The incumbent must have a good understanding of Government’s policies and initiatives with focus on Women, Youth, Disability and Children, an Understanding of national and international calendar events; it will also be expected from the successful candidate to be quality oriented and client focus.
- The candidate must also have good communications skills, initiative, analytical and report writing skills.
- A valid car driver’s license is essential.
*How to Apply:
Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X 941 , Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver to City Forum Building, 114 Madiba street, Pretoria Central.
Ms P Hlalele
☎ Tel: 012 399 0189
08 April 2016
Only African females, Coloured males/females, White males/females will be considered for shortlisting.