MUNICIPAL INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT AGENT
SUPPLY CHAIN CLERK: DEMAND & ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT
R142 461 per year, Level 05
- The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Provide secretariat support during the bid considerations and contract conclusion processes.
- Update and maintain a supplier database.
- Register suppliers on LOGIS or similar systems.
- Request, receive quotations and place orders.
- Capture specifications on the electronic purchasing system.
- Issue and receive bid documents.
A Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification.
No experience required.
- Client orientation and customer focus
- problem solving
- communication (verbal and written)
- computer literacy and planning and organisation
- Procurement processes
- Treasury Regulations
- The Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (PPPFA)
*How to Apply:
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number, to email@example.com
Ms N Mtini
☎ Tel: 012 848 5305
05 June 2016