DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATION
SUPPLY CHAIN CLERK-TRAVEL
R132 399 to R155 961 per year (Salary level 5) plus benefits
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide travel management services by performing the following tasks:
- Receive, capture and verify travel and venue bookings
- Assist clients with enquiries related to travel and venue bookings
- Receive, record and compile invoices related to travel accounts
- Follow-up on outstanding invoices for payments
- Respond to telephonic and electronic enquiries
- Collect and submit photocopier meter readings to the supervisor
- Detect fruitless and wasteful expenditure caused by officials and refer to supervisor and Ensure that all records a correctly filed
A relevant 3 years tertiary qualification or equivalent with 1 year relevant experience or Grade 12 or equivalent with 5 years relevant experience.
Must possess the following skills: computer literate, good interpersonal, communication (written & verbal), problem solving, organisational & financial management, decision makings, report writing, good interpersonal, must be able to perform routine tasks, meet deadlines, work under pressure and be able capture to data.
*How to Apply:
The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, attention Mr. MJ Mkwananzi, by mail to Private Bag X944, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered at 330 Grosvenor Street, Hatfield, Pretoria.
Mr MJ Mkwananzi
☎ Tel: (012) 312-0460
Mr M Maasdorp
☎ Tel: (012) 312- 0403
30 January 2016 by 12:00 pm