GOVERNMENT PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION AGENCY (GPAA)
SUPPLY CHAIN PRACTIONER – STORES
R 158 985.00 per year (basic salary)
The incumbent for this position will be reporting to the Senior Practitioner Supply Chain Management, and will be responsible for a wide range of activities which will include among others but not limited to:
- Maintenance of stores and goods; store stock items according to the prescribed warehouse management principle.
- Receiving and issuing of stock, check for correctness, quality and quantity.
- Ensures correctness of delivery notes and invoices before submitting to the accounts section.
- Ensures that requisitions are satisfied timely and against proper authorization.
- Ensure the storeroom is clean and neatly packed.
- Conduct spot checks and prepare for annual stocktake.
- An appropriate three year tertiary qualification SCM/Purchasing/Logistics related) with 18 months relevant experience in Provisioning Administration / Supply Chain Management or Senior Certificate with three years proven experience in Provisioning Administration/Supply Chain Management.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of the PFMA, Treasury Regulations, PPPFA, SCM guidelines and other related prescripts; Knowledge of Supply Chain Policies and framework within Public Sector.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, e-mail and internet).
- Knowledge and use of Accpac and Warehouse Manager will be an advantage.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Planning and decision making 18 skills.
- Must be a responsible and reliable person.
- Effective organisational skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Ability to deal with pressure.
- Self motivated.
- Excellent reconciliation capabilities.
*How to Apply:
34 Hamilton street, Arcadia, Pretoria before 12h00 noon on the closing date.
☎ Tel: 012 – 399 2487.
02 October 2015
A position for Supply Chain Practitioner – Stores is currently available in the Supply Chain Unit at the Government Pensions Administration Agency. This position will be filled as a permanent position.