STATISTICS SOUTH AFRICA
Alfred Ndzo District
R158 985 per year
- Conduct publicity in the sample of PSUs and the selected dwelling units.
- Manually list dwelling units in sampled PSU for the purposes of building the Master Sample.
- Enumerate all dwelling units in a sampled PSU.
- Update and maintain the Master sample.
- Ensure the safe keeping of all materials and conduct reverse logistics.
- A Matric certificate.
- Experience in conducting surveys and censuses.
- Knowledge of listing and data collection.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite .
- A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
Person Profile: This position will suit a person with:
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, organising, map reading and interpretation skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to travel and work long hours.
*How to Apply:
Head Office, Pretoria: Post to the Recruitment Manager, Statistics SA, Private Bag X44, Pretoria 0001 or hand-deliver at 167 Manaka Heights Building, corner Andries (Thabo Sehume) and Vermeulen (Madiba) Streets, Pretoria.
Mr Lungelo Nonkewuse
☎ Tel: (043) 707-4900
27 November 2015 at 16h00