National Prosecuting Authority
Salary: R103 494 per annum (Excluding Benefits) (Level 4)
- Answer all incoming calls.
- Keep staff extensions numbers register up to date and change register when staff changes offices.
- Registration of daily incoming inquest in section.
- Report faulty machines when out of order.
- Attend to public at reception.
- Sort out incoming faxes and distribute to relevant officials.
- Assist with registration of daily incoming work when requested to do so.
- Maintain register of outgoing mail.
- Maintain telephone lists.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Plus extensive experience in Switchboard and administrative functions.
- Knowledge of public service legislation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office package.
- Planning and Organizing skills.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
*How to Apply:
Simply apply through E-mail: email@example.com or Fax 012 843 3442
Amber Stevens 033 392 8771
13 May 2015
Applications must be submitted on a Z83, which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.