STATISTICS SOUTH AFRICA
R119 154 per year
Render switchboard services:
- Attend to incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Take messages and convey to relevant staff
- Print and issue telephone accounts
- Allocate pin codes when authorized, etc.
Maintain switchboard system:
- Identify and report telephone faults to the supervisor
- Notify the staff if telephones are out of order
- Record maintenance of the switchboard
- Bar and activate telephone extensions when authorized
A Matric certificate. Relevant working experience. Person Profile: This position will suit a person with: Good communication and problem-solving skills. Ability to work under pressure. Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
*How to Apply:
Head Office, Pretoria: Post to the Recruitment Manager, Statistics SA, Private Bag X44, Pretoria 0001 or hand-deliver at 167 Manaka Heights Building, corner Andries (Thabo Sehume) and Vermeulen (Madiba) Streets, Pretoria.
Mr Collen Mokonyane, ☎ Tel: (012) 310 – 4604
22 July 2016 at 16h00