OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUSTICE
R119 154 – R140 361 per year.
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls, transfer calls and convey messages
- Ensure that the switchboard is manned at all times
- Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries
- Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, customers and clients
- Attend to all other duties that may be required from time to time
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification;
- 0-2 years relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication and listening skill
- Problem solving
- Computer literacy
- Planning and organizing
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer skill
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to attend to detail and ensure the correctness of information
*How to Apply:
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal Address: The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X10, Marshalltown 2107. Applications can also be hand delivered to Office of the Chief Justice,188, 14th Road, Noordwyl, Midrand.
Ms R Modiba
☎ Tel: (010) 493 2542
02 September 2016