Department Basic Education, RSA
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme 2015
South African’s Universities
Temporary (during the bursary programme)
- Successful candidates will get tuition fees;
- Receive full accommodation including meals, books as well as learning materials;
- and monthly living allowances.
*Number of Openings:
3,500 bursary positions
Bursaries are available to eligible students to complete a full teaching qualification in an area of national priority. Recipients of a Funza Lushaka bursary are required to teach in a provincial education department for the same number of years that they received the bursary.
- Applicant are learners who are currently in Grade 12;
- Appliacats are Graduates who want to complete a teaching qualification;
- Applicants are people who want to change their career and become teachers
- Applicants are employed people who want to become teachers;
- Applicants must be South African citizens; must showing your South African ID number;
- Applicants for the bursary must already have been accepted in an appropriate study programme at a recognized higher education institution;
- Applicants meet admission criteria of the institution;
- Applicants must meet the national selection criteria for the Funza Lushaka bursary.
*How to Apply:
Apply via this link
Read this FAQ before asking any questions
9 January 2015
Apply online as soon as possible through this link