DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
Tradesman Aid Ii (Electrical Workshop)
SA Navy: SAS SALDANHA, Saldanha
R78 156 per year, Level 2
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Carry out maintenance on workshop equipment.
- Carry out first line maintenance on electrical equipment.
- Provide assistance to artisans in performing their tasks.
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness in the Workshop.
- A minimum of NQF Level 1 (ABET Level 1 – 4 / Grade 3 – 9 / Standard 1 – 7) Special Requirements (Skills Needed): Ability to communicate effectively (verbally) in English.
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Ability to perform routine tasks.
- Ability to operate equipment/ machinery.
- Inter personal skills.
- The post incumbent will be required to provide first line maintenance and repairs to Harbour Patrol Boats (HPB’s). Provide first line maintenance on electrical equipment and buildings, provide assistance to artisans in the workshop and be responsible for cleaning of electrical workshop.
*How to Apply:
Ms Kau-Tsoanyane, Fleet Command HQ, Private Bag X1, Simon’s Town, 7995.
PO S. Madondile
☎ Tel: 022 702 3515
23 October 2015