DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
Pretoria Regional Office
R84 096 per year
- The effective monitoring of cleaning services
- Inspect the physical environments to ensure hygiene and cleanliness, monitor the condition and availability of cleaning equipment
- Order, receive and issue cleaning materials
- Compile cleaning reports
- Manage and resolve complaints and grievances for professional conduct
- Inspect staff
- Compile attendance reports
- Delegate work responsibilities, and Manage staff according to PMDS
- A Junior Certificate, ABET or equivalent qualification.
- Good interpersonal skills, good communication and literacy.
- Knowledge of usage of cleaning materials and equipment.
- Knowledge of using chemicals and working under hazardous conditions.
- Supervisory experience.
*How to Apply:
The Regional Manager, Department of Public Works, Private Bag x 229, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand deliver to AVN Building corner Andries and Skinner Street, Pretoria.
Mr DK Digomo
☎ Tel: (012) 321 7104
03 June 2016