RTMC (Road Traffic Management Corporation)
Traffic Officers in National Traffic Police
All South Africa
*Number of Openings:
- Implement valid and planned projects also other related legislations.
- Conduct roadworthy along with vehicle inspections.
- Issue any notices to all operators contravening your circumstances of permit.
- Attend to court proceedings when request you to testify.
- Take any escort duties
- Be participated in joint law enforcement operations in different agencies of law enforcements
- Take any patrol duties.
- Citizen of South Africa;
- Have a Senior or Grade 12 certificate or equivalent;
- Traffic Metro and Traffic Policing Diploma launched by an qualified Traffic Training Centre;
- Have at least 4 years experience in law enforcement will be an advantage;
- Have a valid proof of Traffic Officer’s Registration in terms of the National Road Traffic Act (NRTA).
- Have NO criminal record;
- Provide a valid driver’s license.
- Driven to execute the mandate of the National Traffic Policing Unit.
- Successfully completion of either Examiner of Vehicles or Examiner of Drivers License programme.
*How to Apply:
- Mail application documents including Z83 form, certified copies of your ID, driving license, qualifications, and CV to Private Bag X147 Pretoria, 0001
- or submitted via courier to RTMC, Boardwalk Office Park, Phase 5, Boardwalk Boulevard, Faerie Glen, Tshwane. Envelopes must be clearly noted as “to/2014: applications for traffic officers”
- Applications via email/fax/hand delivery are not be accepted.
Any enquiries, kindly to contact: Recruitment Officer (012 999 5200)
7 November 2014
- Applicants are subjected to psychometric testing, driving skills, as well as a physical fitness assessment within recruitment;
- RTMC will look at your qualifications, driving licences, and addresses of each applicant;
- Applicants can undergo in vetting process through the RTMC.
Tell Your Friends: