DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
UI CLAIMS OFFICER
Provincial Office: Eastern Cape
R171 069 per year
- Receive and assess all the UI Claims on the relevant systems in line with the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Register all employers and verify the declarations of employees as per the relevant prescripts.
- Execute the payment of approved claims as per the set time frames.
- Attend to inquiries relating to all the processed claims or any other matter relating to the processing of claims.
- Perform administrative duties in the section.
- Senior Certificate with Accounting or Mathematics as passed major subject.
- Zero to six months experience.
Knowledge: Unemployment Insurance Act, Unemployment Insurance Contributions Act, Public Service Regulations, Public Service Act, Batho Pele Principles, Departmental policies and procedures, Customer Care.
Skills: Communication (verbal and written), Listening, Computer literacy, Customer Relations. Planning and organizing.
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations, Private Bag X 9005, East London, 5201,
FOR ATTENTION : Human Resources Management, Eastern Cape
Ms Z Soldaat
☎ Tel: (043) 701 3333
05 September 2016