Office of the Chief Justice
Gauteng High Court: Johannesburg
R93 444 – R110 073 per year.
Key performance areas:
- Escort judges to court.
- General messenger duties.
- Be present in court during the session.
- Faxing documents and receiving of faxes.
- Hand exhibits to the judge for examination.
- Collection and distribution of post, parcels, files and other documents.
- Make copies of court rolls and circulate according to distribution list.
- Achieve the necessary Silence and call the people in court to attention when the judge enters or leave the courtroom.
- Photocopying of 38 official documents and assist with the licensing and maintenance of judge’s vehicles.
- Adult Basic Education and Training Course Level 4/Grade 9; One year
- Proper knowledge and experience; the ability to read and write, driver’s
- License (Code 08) will help as an advantage.
*How to Apply:
OCJ Provincial Head, Private Bag X07, Johannesburg, 2000
Physical Address: High Court of South Africa: Gauteng Local Division: Johannesburg, Cnr. Prichard and Kruis Street: Johannesburg.12th Floor.
Ms. Netshitomboni Lutendo
☎ Tel: (011) 335 0392
04 September 2015