Office of the Chief Justice
Gauteng High Court: Mthatha
R93 444 – R110 073 per year.
Key performance areas:
- Escort judges to court.
- General messenger duties.
- Be present in court during the session.
- Faxing documents and receiving of faxes.
- Hand exhibits to the judge for examination.
- Collection and distribution of post, parcels, files and other documents.
- Make copies of court rolls and circulate according to distribution list.
- Achieve the necessary Silence and call the people in court to attention when the judge enters or leave the courtroom.
- Photocopying of 38 official documents and assist with the licensing and maintenance of judge’s vehicles.
- Adult Basic Education and Training Course Level 4/Grade 9; One year
- Proper knowledge and experience; the ability to read and write, driver’s
- License (Code 08) will help as an advantage.
*How to Apply:
The Provincial Head, Private Bag X9065, EAST LONDON, 5200
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: Office of the Chief Justice Service Centre, No. 3 Phillip Frame Road, CHISLEHUSRST, EAST LONDON
Ms. NF Buso
☎ Tel: (047) 531 1549
04 September 2015