DEPARTMENT OF COOPERATIVE GOVERNANCE
WAGE ADMINISTRATOR: DATA CENTRE MANAGEMENT
R142 461 per year, Level 05
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Review, verify and approve new participant’s contracts, IDs, bank details and attendance registers.
- Do follow-ups on rejections of wage payments and errors in new participant contracts.
- Ensure an effective filing system.
- Manage enquiries regarding participant contracts and wage matters.
- Assist with day-to-day wage administrative functions.
- Ensure compliance with the Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations and other related legislation and instructions with regard to sound financial accounting practices.
- A Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification.
- No experience required.
Client orientation and customer focus, communication, (verbal and written) computer literacy, problem solving and analysis.
Data management administration, EPWP/CWP MIS system, Public Finance Management Act and Payroll system.
*How to Apply:
Please forward your application to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, applications can be posted to P O Box 25 The Reeds 0061. Enquiries for applications: Zama Manyando 072 913 6964 (office hours only)
Mr Moses Ramputla, ☎ Tel: (012) 334-0915
Ms Mpho Bakhane, ☎ Tel: (012) 334-4728
30 September 2016