DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
ACCOUNTING CLERK: BUDGET CONTROL
Compensation Fund, Pretoria
R142 461 per year
- Attend to accounts payable and budgeting processes.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Accounting and Administrative Support.
- Receive invoice notification for goods received.
- Provide input to daily payment run.
- Manage efficient payment system in the Fund.
- Grade 12 (NQ4).
- National Diploma in budgeting / Financial Management will be an added advantage.
- Three to Six Months experience in a budget environment.
Knowledge: DoL and Compensation Fund objectives and business functions, Directorate or sub-directorate goals and performance requirements, Compensation Fund Services, Compensation Fund Value Chain and business processes, Relevant Fund policies, procedures and processes, Stakeholders and customers, Customer Service (Batho Pele Principles), Fund Values, Required Information Technology knowledge, Technology knowledge Operating Systems, Risk Awareness, COIDA Act, Regulations and Policies, COIDA tariffs, Technical Knowledge.
Skills: Required Technical Proficiency, Business Writing Skills, Required Information Technology Skills, Fund Information Technology Operating Systems, Data Capturing, Data and records management, Telephone Skills and Etiquette.
*How to Apply:
Acting Chief Director: Corporate Support: P O Box 955, Pretoria, 0001 Or hand deliver at 473 Stanza Bopape, Benstra Building, Arcadia.
Mr S Nhlapo
☎ Tel No: (012) 406 5614
03 October 2016
Sub-directorate: Human Resources Planning, Practices and Administration, Compensation Fund.