Department of Higher Education and Training
Call Centre Operator 2 Posts
Salary: R183 438 per annum
- Respond to incoming calls efficiently and effectively.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures, answering questions and providing information.
- Obtains client information by interviewing them and verifying information.
- Resolve Higher Education and Training enquiries/queries by giving correct information.
- Strive to answer the caller in his/her own preferred language.
- Maintain ownership of a query even it has been referred to other units by following it up until it is finalized.
Adhere to time frames.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Provide callers with service that exceeds their expectations.
National Diploma or Degree in Public Relations or any equivalent qualification.
An additional one year Call Centre certificate or onsite training with 18 months
proven Call Centre experience in the handling of inbound/ outbound calls will be
an advantage. Proficiency in English is a requirement and the ability to speak 3
of the other official languages would be an added advantage. Computer literacy
which includes a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application, quoting the reference number to: The Director-General, Department Of Higher Education And Training, Private Bag X174, Pretoria, 0001 Or Hand Deliver To: 123 Francis Baard Street, (Old Name 123
Schoeman Street), Cnr Sophie De Bruyn & Francis Baard Street, (Old Name Cnr Schubart & Schoeman), Pretoria, Reception Area.
Mr D Sebela 012 312 5512/ Ms D Pholo 012 312 5027
13 February 2015