DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND SANITATION
NWRI Central Operations: Tugela Vaal (x3 O&M Jagerstrust, x1 Driel, & x1 Sterkfontein)
R90 234 per year, Level 02
- Clean and maintain grounds and repair tools and structures such buildings, fences and benches using hand and power tools.
- Mix spray or spread fertilisers, herbicides or insecticides onto grass, shrubs and trees using hand or automic sprayers or spreaders.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters and other grounds features.
- Maintain existing grounds /gardens by caring for sod, plants and trees.
- Rake and mulch leaves, irrigate plants and lawns.
- Sweep parking lots, walkways, grounds, and clean buildings by sweeping, washing floors and cleaning windows.
- Zero (0) to one (1) year experience.
- Knowledge of gardening equipment and appliances.
- Knowledge of lawn care process.
- Knowledge of the pruning and trimming process and techniques.
- Knowledge of chemical use (dilution / mix) chemical product knowledge.
- Knowledge of daily maintenance procedures for efficient machine / equipment performance.
- Basic Knowledge in supporting water utilisation and water resource strategy.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Knowledge of garden maintenance and planting practices.
- Basic Understanding of Government legislation.
*How to Apply:
Centre: NWRI Central Operations: Tugela Vaal (O&M Jagersrust), Driel and Woodstock, Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number To the Department of Water and Sanitation The Area Manager, Private Bag 1652, Bergville, 3350, or hand deliver to Tugela Vaal, 1 Kiepersol Avenue, Jagesrust, 3354
For Attention: Ms N Nkabini
Mr P Motsepe
☎ Tel no: (036) 438 6211
18 August 2017, Time: 16H00