DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNICATIONS
Temporary/12 Months Contract
R171 069 per year excluding benefits
- Plan and execute audit projects allocated in line with the Internal Audit section’s annual operational plan and in compliance with the IIA Professional Practice
- Conduct follow-up audits on previous audit projects to determine whether management has implemented commitments made since the last audit.
- Assist with the execution of ad-hoc audit requests.
- A recognized 3-year National Diploma or B Tech or Bachelor’s degree in Internal Audit/Accounting.
- At least 2 years’ experience in financial and systems audits (incl. data analytics) / regularity audits or performance audits within internal or external auditing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of government policies and regulations i.e. PFMA, Treasury Regulations, Public Service Act and Regulations, Teammate).
- Good communication (written and verbal).
- Computer skills.
- Project management.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent client relations and research skills.
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- Interpersonal relations and flexibility.
*How to Apply:
The DG of the Department of Communications, Private Bag X812, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver toTshedimosetso House, 1035 Cnr Francis Baard & Festival Street, Hatfield, Pretoria
Ms B Motlhaoleng, ☎ Tel no: (012) 473 0374
Ms P Sehlangu ☎ Tel no: (012) 473 0438
21 April 2017