National Prosecutions Service
R110 739 per year (Excluding Benefits) (Level 4)
- Maintain an effective and efficient messenger service.
- Delivery and collection of documents in and around the DPP Cape Town office / DPP Mpumalanga office.
- Delivery and collection of mail at the post office.
- Open and register parcels and mail.
- Collect, record and distribution of correspondence buy utilizing the approved file plan for the office.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of Registry procedures.
- Experience as a messenger.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to work extended hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
*How to Apply:
E-mail: email@example.com or Fax: 012 843 3467
☎ Tel: 031 334 5092
21 September 2015
For your application to be accepted:
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted.
- CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted. Handwritten Z83 must be completed in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- Each post has a different recruitment number and it must be completed on the application form.
- Applications without the correct or without a recruit number will not be processed.
- Should you apply for more than one post, a separate application for each post must be submitted.
- Applications with multiple posts and recruitment numbers will not be accepted.
- The NPA is an equal opportunity employer.
- People with disabilities will be given preference and encouraged to apply.
- In the filling of vacancies, the objectives of Section 195(1)(i) of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa,1996, and in particular the Employment Equity Act,1998 (Act 55 of 1998) and the NPA Employment Equity Strategy 2016, will take highest preference in selection of suitable candidates.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date.
- No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays The Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of e-mailed applications.
- Please DO NOT contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (3) three months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- Applications must be submitted to the relevant Recruitment Response E-mail or fax as stated.