Department of Social Development
HSRC Building, Pretoria
R110 739 per year
- Exercise access control.
- Conduct building patrols.
- Assist with key control.
- Escort visitors into the building and conduct body searches when necessary.
- Complete security registers.
- Check and facilitate the maintenance of all security equipment and facilities.
- Ensure that asset control measures are adhered to and report any security deficiencies to senior security personnel.
- Assist senior security personnel with day-to-day security administration matters.
- A Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification plus credible experience in the security field.
- Knowledge of the relevant Public Service Regulatory Framework.
- Knowledge and understanding of security services.
- Competencies: Communication (verbal and written) skills. People management skills. Office management and administration skills. Analytical skills. Problem-solving skills. Planning and organising skills. Computer literacy.
- Attributes: Patience. Good interpersonal relations. Independent. Assertiveness. Adaptive. Confidentiality. Integrity. Disciplined. Accurate. Friendly and trustworthy. Ability to work under pressure. Ability to work in a team and independently.
*How to Apply:
Private Bag X901, Pretoria, 0001, Physical Address: HSRC Building, 134 Pretorius Street
Mr V Haripersad
☎ Tel: 012 312 7677
06 November 2015