CIVILIAN SECRETARIAT FOR POLICE
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK
R 142 461.00.00 per year
- Manage and draft correspondence.
- Receive and distribute documents.
- Develop, manage and maintain records and filing system and flow of documents in the unit.
- Record documents in the appropriate registers.
- Manage incoming and outgoing register.
- Distribute and collect mail / stationery.
- File and manage the paperwork of the unit.
- Establish effective document tracking systems.
- Provide administrative support services.
- Arrange logistics and related activities for travel, meetings, workshops and conferences.
- Co-ordinate and prepare documentation for meetings/ workshops.
- Compile minutes/ reports.
- Provide secretarial support services.
- Assist with some of the duties of the PA when absent or on leave.
- Senior Certificate.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in Office Management and administration.
- Office management and administration, secretarial functions and office administrative systems.
- Good communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, administrative, organisational and computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Power point), Ability to work independently and under pressure.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be mailed timeously to Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered to 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom Arcade building 7th floor, Pretoria at the Reception.
Danisile Sambo/ Dipuo Kupa
☎ Tel: 012 393 4359/ 1873/ 2500
23 December 2016