DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND LAND REFORM
Free State (Thabanchu)
Temporary/ (1 year contract)
R166 206 per year, Level 04
- Receive stock according to purchase orders
- Ensure that goods delivered meet specifications in terms of quality and quantity.
- Load and offload stock on and from trucks and trolleys.
- Assist with marking shelves and doing stocktaking.
- Assist with the movement of furniture and equipment
- Ensure that furniture is moved from one office to another for transfer purposes.
- Ensure that obsolete/redundant and old furniture is kept in a lockable storage for disposal purposes.
Act as a messenger within the Directorate:
- Transport and Asset Management Packing of stock on the shelves and issuing of correct quantities.
- Assist with the checking of requisitions.
- Deliver stock to end users.
- Assist in managing the stock in the warehouse.
- Ensure cleanliness of stock.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of Record Management.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Valid driver’s licence.
*How to Apply:
The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform has launched the Erecruitment web site were applicants apply for a post on line. Applications must be submitted by following the link to apply for the post above http://drdlr.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse.aspx
Applications must be submitted by following the link to apply for the post above http://drdlr.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse.aspx
05 May 2017 at 16:00