CIVILIAN SECRETARIAT FOR POLICE SERVICE
SUPPLY CHAIN CLERK: STORES & WAREHOUSE
R142 461.00 per year
- Receive and verify stock according to purchase orders.
- Packing of stock on the shelves and update bin cards.
- Issue stock according to the requests.
- Conduct spot checks and stock count.
- Ensure the safekeeping of stores and warehouse items.
- Grade 12 or National Certificate / A National Diploma in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics/ Financial Management or equivalent qualification.
- 1-2 years’ work experience within the Supply Chain Management environment.
- Basic knowledge of Supply Chain Management duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Basic knowledge of work procedures in terms of the work environment.
- Treasury regulations (PFMA, DORA, PSA, PSR PPPFA, Financial Manual).
- Knowledge of basic Financial operating systems (BAS, LOGIS etc.).
- Good verbal and written communication skills, teamwork, flexibility and computer skills.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be mailed timeously to Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered to 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom Arcade building 7th floor , Pretoria at the Reception. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered. NB: Please ensure that your application reaches this office before 17h00 on week-days.
Sylvester Chauke / Dipuo Kupa
Tel: 012 393 4359/ 1873/ 2500
☎ 03 February 2017